20 Farmhouse Finds Under $20
Modern farmhouse design is all the rage right now, owing in large part to Joanna Gaines and her HGTV show Fixer Upper. Adding some of this style to your home doesn’t have to break with bank with our list of 20 farmhouse finds under $20.
I think the appeal of modern farmhouse is that it pairs two aesthetics that are seemingly at odds with one another: modern and farmhouse. Before the Gaines’ entered my life, I thought of farmhouse as gingham check curtains and lots of raw wood. More country than necessarily chic. And modern to me has always meant simple, but a little bit cold. But, somehow the two together work beautifully, at least as conceived by JoJo. While there is a lot of wood in her designs, most of it is painted white. Stark white. And she contrasts that with a lot of black – in her doors and windows, rugs and wall decor. The effect is a simplicity that is at once clean and warm and therein lies the fascination with the trend that finds followers from New England to Milwaukee to Phoenix and back to Waco.
If you love the look – or even if you’re not ready to fully commit – we’ve found 20 fun farmhouse accents to easily and inexpensively add to your decor. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase a product through one of the links, we get a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, see our disclosures page and thanks for supporting the blog!
- This rustic farmhouse sign would be at home in any room in the house but the kitchen, family room, front entryway or mudroom would be our picks. $11.95
- This sweet, white enamel canister set is reminiscent of farmhouses of yore and would be a great addition for a kitchen counter. $14.30
- Fill these adorable farmhouse milk jugs with flowers from your garden for a beautiful and simple centerpiece. $15.97
- Nothing says farm like mason jars. This simple soap dispenser will add some farmhouse style to your bathroom or kitchen sink. $15.99
- This farmhouse clock evokes the wind pumps so often found on farms and ranches across the U.S. $19.97
- A barn wood window frame is a great accent piece for wall art or to lean on a mantel or floating shelf. $14.99
- These charming, vintage lanterns in distressed robin’s egg blue are perfect for adding a bit of mood lighting to your farmhouse table or porch. $4.59
- A chicken wire toilet paper holder adds a touch of farmhouse whimsy to the bathroom. $11.55
- Fresh eggs are about as farmhouse as it gets. Even if you don’t have your own chickens, this farmhouse print will look great in your kitchen. $11.95
- This simple linen home sweet home pillow cover in beige and black reflects the modern farmhouse style. $6.59
- A set of three vintage, metal olive buckets would make for great farmhouse storage or planters for flowers. $19.99
- This slate, standing chalkboard is perfect for farmhouse entertaining. Welcome guests or let diners know what’s on the menu. $15.99
- Enjoy lavender year-round with this bountiful bundle perfect for a farmhouse table. $11.99
- A 2.5 quart, white farmhouse pitcher perfect vessel for the lavender bouquet or any of your own flowers. $19.75
- This black and beige farm sweet farm pillow cover is a terrific accent for a family room sofa or porch swing. $12.99
- Cozy up on cool nights with this cotton farmhouse star throw. $19.99
- This whitewashed wooden tray with metal handles is perfect to house small succulents or napkins and silverware on your farmhouse table. $15.99
- A rustic farmhouse bottle opener in cast iron is a fun additional to a home that likes to entertain. Perfect for your outdoor space, den or man cave. $4.22
- This widemouthed mason jar utensil holder in white will hold all of your farmhouse kitchen tools. $19.00
- A simple wire basket has multiple uses in the modern farmhouse: in the home office, mudroom, family room or pantry. $8.09
Here are some other Farmhouse posts you might like: